Pro Football Hall of Fame Camp
The Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH offers a unique experience, starting with a world-class training facility, currently under an $800 MILLION + facility investment. We are partnered with the Pro Football Hall of Fame Academy and are responsible for selecting the specialists for their All American games. The World Bowl (for HS seniors) is played in Mexico City & the 8th & 7th Grade All American Games are played in Canton, OH.
What to expect:
- Professional Training/Instruction – Our coaches have decades of pro and/or college experience
- First Class Facilities – A brand new stadium, numerous FieldTurf fields, an indoor field, classrooms, etc. Did we mention that the Hall of Fame is currently undergoing $800 million in upgrades/renovations?
- Pro Football Hall of Fame World Bowl – the nation’s best will be selected to play in Mexico
- Pro Football Hall of Fame All American Team – the BEST will be named & recognized!
- CBS Sports – footage will be broadcast nationally via CBS Sports Network & CBSSports.com
- Exposure – Standout performers can earn a spot in the Kornblue Kicking Fab 50 National Rankings, which helps dozens of specialists earn college opportunities every year
- More Exposure – Scouts for National Preps, the country’s #1 recruiting service, will be in attendance (200+ colleges use them to find top prospects)
A limited number of specialists from the class of 2020 will be invited to our All American Camp on July 8. The top 6 specialists (2 kickers, 2 punters, 2 long snappers) will be selected for the Pro Football Hall of Fame World Bowl.
For underclassmen/youth specialists (2021 & younger):
Underclassmen & youth specialists will learn and compete for 2 days at the Pro Football Hall of Fame Camp on July 9-10. Specialists will receive the highest level of instruction on the field and in the classroom. An All American Team will be named for each grade level. Class of 2024 & 2025 specialists will compete for a spot in the 7th & 8th Grade All American Games, which will be played in Canton in conjunction with the opening game of the 2019 NFL season.
- July 8 | CANTON, OH – Class of 2020 INVITE ONLY H.O.F. All American Camp
- July 9-10 | CANTON, OH – INVITE ONLY Youth/Underclassmen Camp ($50 OFF if you’ve attended a 2019 Fab 50 Camp)
- August 1, 2019 | CANTON, OH – NFL Hall of Fame Game (Falcons vs Broncos)
- August 2, 2019 | CANTON, OH – 7th Grade (class of 2025) Pro Football HOF All American Game
- August 2, 2019 | CANTON, OH – 8th Grade (class of 2024) Pro Football HOF All American Game
- December 21, 2019 | MEXICO CITY, MEXICO – World Bowl All American Game (class of 2020)
CLASS OF 2020 INVITE ONLY
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm | Registration/Height & Weight/Profile Photos/Meet & Greet – Holiday Inn Canton – Belden Village (4520 Everhard Rd NW | Canton, OH)
8:00 – Late Registration (HOF Event Center)
8:30 – Welcome Meeting (HOF Event Center)
10:00 – Field Session #1 (Turf Practice Fields)
11:50 – Lunch
1:30 – Field Session #2
4:00 – Player Evaluation Reviews (Classrooms)
6:30 – World Bowl Selections Announced (HOF Event Center)
8:00 – Private Awards Reception (6 World Bowl specialists ONLY)
UNDERCLASSMEN INVITE ONLY
12:00-3:00 – ** LOCATION CHANGE ** Registration Circuit/Check-in/Height & Weight/Apparel (Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium locker room – enter through SW corner – if you can’t make it by 3:00, text Coach Kornblue at 561-702-0203)
6:00 – Welcome Program (Umstattd Hall)
7:00 – Classroom Session
8:20 – Field Session #1 (Turf Practice Fields)
8:00 – Athletes Arrive (HOF Event Center)
10:00 – Classroom Session #2
11:10 – Lunch
12:30 – Field Session #2
4:00 – Specialists Transition to Classrooms (Player Evaluations)
6:00 – Athlete Pickup
($50 off if you’ve previously attended a Fab 50 Camp)
The camp uses the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and it’s newly built fields. The facility consists of 5 full-length FieldTurf fields with goalposts.
1835 Harrison Ave NW
What to Bring
* Tennis shoes / Grass cleats / shorts / T-shirt
* Kicking tees & 2 footballs (with your name labeled on them)
* Extra t-shirt and towel (in case of rain)
* Water with ice / sports drink
The camp will provide lunch for all campers and staff.
Hotel Info/Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What airport should we fly into?
A. Akron-Canton Airport or Cleveland International Airport
Q. What hotel should we use?
A. CLICK HERE to see hotel options and book online. This link will have the best rates at nearby hotels. Do not wait to reserve rooms. The best hotels will fill up quickly. Or call 888-417-6446.
If you have any further questions, please email Coach Kornblue or call/text (561) 702-0203.