USF Kicking Camp
The University of South Florida Kicking Camp offers high school/middle school athletes the opportunity to perform in front of members of USF’s football staff. This camp provides a unique opportunity for top high school prospects to showcase their abilities.
Date: No Specialists Camp in 2017
Location: Tampa, FL
Coach Kornblue, of Kornblue Kicking, personally runs this camp. His staff consists of current and former NFL, AFL, and Division 1 kickers, punters, and long snappers.
1:00 p.m. – Camp Registration (Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center)
6:00 p.m. – Camp Dismissal
The camp uses the Frank Morsani Football Practice Facility, which is home to the USF Bulls Football team, for all football activities.
4202 E Fowler Ave
Tampa, FL 33620
WHAT TO BRING
* Tennis shoes / Grass cleats / shorts / T-shirt
* Kicking tees & 2 footballs (with your name labeled on them)
* Extra t-shirt and towel (in case of rain)
* Water with ice / sports drink
* Copy of insurance card/physical
If you have any questions, please email Coach Kornblue or call (561)702-0203.