Pro Football Hall of Fame Camp
What is the Pro Football Hall of Fame Academy?
The Mission of the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio is to honor the heroes of the game, preserve its history, promote its values and celebrate excellence everywhere. The Pro Football Hall of Fame offers a unique experience, starting with a world-class training facility, currently under an $800 MILLION + facility investment. When the Academy asked if we would partner with them, we didn’t hesitate. We are excited about the present and the future of these camps!
Why attend these camps?
- Professional Training/Instruction – Our coaches have decades of pro and/or college experience
- First Class Facilities – A brand new stadium, numerous FieldTurf fields, an indoor field, classrooms, etc. Did we mention that the Hall of Fame is currently undergoing $800 million in upgrades/renovations?
- Pro Football Hall of Fame All American Team – the BEST will be named & recognized!
- CBS Sports – competitions will be broadcast nationally via CBS Sports Network and/or CBSSports.com
- Exposure – Standout performers can earn a spot in the Kornblue Kicking Fab 50 National Rankings, which helps dozens of specialists earn college opportunities every year
- More Exposure – Scouts for National Preps, the country’s #1 recruiting service, will be in attendance (200+ colleges use them to find top prospects)
For class of 2019 specialists:
Only 50 specialists from the class of 2019 will be invited to our All American Camp on July 12. Text or email Coach Kornblue for more details (561-702-0203 | email@example.com).
SOME OF THIS YEAR’S INVITEES:
Fitzgerald, Ryan (GA) – K/P – Scholarship offers from Georgia State & Air Force
McGhee, Kolton (PA) – K/P – Committed on full scholarship to WVU
McNamara, Austin (AZ) – P – Holds multiple FBS offers
Munson, Cory (GA) – K/P – 59 yard FG in a game as a junior; committed to WKU
Sessa, Zack (FL) – K – Scholarship offers from UCF, USF, & Army
Swanson, Aidan (FL) – P – Committed on full scholarship to Clemson
Wheatley, Jared (NC) – K/P – Holds multiple FBS offers
For underclassmen/youth specialists (2020 & younger):
Underclassmen & youth specialists will learn and compete for 2 days at the Pro Football Hall of Fame Camp in July. Specialists will receive the highest level of instruction on the field and in the classroom. An All American Team will be named for each grade level. Attending a Fab 50 Camp is not required for underclassmen, but will be helpful in making All American selections. Class of 2023 specialists will compete for a spot in the 8th Grade All American Game, which will be played in Canton in conjunction with the opening game of the 2018 NFL season.
- March 18 | ATLANTA, GA (Regional Camp)
- March 24 | DALLAS, TX (Regional Camp)
- April 21 | BALTIMORE, MD (Regional Camp)
- May 6 | CHICAGO, IL (Regional Camp)
- May 19 | DETROIT, MI (Regional Camp)
- May 26 | FT LAUDERDALE, FL (Regional Camp)
- June 3 | LOS ANGELES, CA (Regional Camp)
- July 10-11 | CANTON, OH – Youth/Underclassmen Camp ($100 OFF if you’ve attended a 2018 Fab 50 Camp – contact Coach Kornblue for code | CLICK HERE to register)
- July 12 | CANTON, OH – Class of 2019 INVITE ONLY H.O.F. All American Camp (50 specialists)
- August 2 | CANTON, OH – Baltimore Ravens vs Chicago Bears – Hall of Fame Game
- August 3 | CANTON, OH – 8th Grade (class of 2023) Pro Football HOF All American Game
3:00 – Registration/Check-in/Height & Weight/Interviews/Apparel
4:30 – Dinner
6:00 – Welcome Program
7:00 – Classroom Session
7:50 – Field Session #1
8:15 – Character Gameplan (Munoz)
10:00 – Classroom Session #2
11:10 – Lunch
12:40 – Field Session #2
4:00 – Specialists Transition to Classrooms (Player Evaluations)
6:00 – Athlete Pickup
CLASS OF 2019 INVITE ONLY
7:00 pm – Host Hotel: Registration/Check-in/Height & Weight/Interviews/Apparel
8:00 – Welcome Meeting
10:00 – Field Session #1
12:00 – Lunch
1:20 – Field Session #2
3:50 – Player Evaluation Reviews
6:30 – Specialists Closing Meeting
The camp uses Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, which is home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and it’s practice fields. The facility consists of 5 full-length FieldTurf fields with goalposts.
What to Bring
* Tennis shoes / Grass cleats / shorts / T-shirt
* Kicking tees & 2 footballs (with your name labeled on them)
* Extra t-shirt and towel (in case of rain)
* Water with ice / sports drink
The camp will provide lunch for all campers and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What airport should we fly into?
A. Akron-Canton Airport or Cleveland International Airport
If you have any further questions, please email Coach Kornblue or call (561) 702-0203.