Kornblue Kicking has become one of the most nationally recognized companies in the kicking, punting, and long snapping industry. Athletes of all levels receive professional instruction year-round in more than twenty cities around the country. Those who perform the best at our Kornblue Showcase & Fab 50 camps are recognized in the Fab 50 National Rankings. The Fab 50 is actively promoted to college coaches and annually helps dozens of kickers, punters, and snappers receive college scholarships.
The training and exposure we provide produces many of the nation’s top recruits every year…
- Our #1 ranked 2016 kicker received more scholarship offers than any other specialist in the country (article in Sports Illustrated)
- The 3 most accurate kickers in FBS during the 2017 regular season (FG %) came through our Year Round Training Program and/or Fab 50 Camps
- Two of our kickers have been featured as an ESPN SportsCenter Top 10 Play of the Day (both were part of our Year Round Training Program)
- Two of the three Lou Groza Award finalists in 2013 trained extensively under Coach Kornblue
- Kornblue Kicking-trained athletes have received scholarships to every major Division 1 conference in the country
- Athletes we’ve trained have been selected to the nation’s top all star games, including the Under Armour All-American Game, the U.S. Army All-American Game, & several others
- Analysts with the recruiting industry’s most prominent sites regularly use our recommendations to identify the top kicking, punting, and snapping prospects
We’ve been asked to conduct the Specialists Camps for several of the country’s top programs, including the University of Miami, University of Michigan, University of Texas, University of Georgia, University of Arizona, University of Illinois, University of Florida, Penn State University, N.C. State University, University of Houston, University of Cincinnati, University of Maryland, University of Central Florida, Florida International University, Florida Atlantic University, & several others in recent years.
Contact us anytime by phone, text, email, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, or through Facebook. We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events!
(C) 2018 Kornblue Kicking